Monday, August 8, 2011

August Burns Red

So I been missing in action for the past couple of days :) 

Just been bumming around and hanging out with the most amazing people for coworkers! I survived being on a scooter with two other guys, went to a dance party at downtown provo, played some fools on Halo Reach, ate some amazing tacos at Del Taco, and found out recently about someone who I use to consider a best friend got herself pregnant.

Then I went on some amazing dates with the love of my life!
Beautiful isn't it?

I took her to Zupas and we decided that to be like our place to go :D The food is amazing and they even have little iPod stations to listen to your music.

Yep life is pretty amazing and I can't wait to get back to school and see all of my friends again! 

Oh I also successfully converted another friend to metal I feel pretty damn accomplished peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts