Monday, October 11, 2010

Fade To Black

One of the many amazing metal anthems I listened through this rough week


Well I been slacking off on my blogging lately due to mid terms. I shouldn't even be up right now knowing that I got two tests to take this week yay.... Overall this past week was close to if not hell. I was stressed like no other I seriously hate college and I'm sick of kids bitching about just regular school work ya try going college at 17 you douche bags! Oh well it was my choice and I still need to stick to it. Luckily this whole weekend made up for it!!





It's all leafy! 




Friday: It was the sadies dance and I went with my amazing friend Jerica along with James and his date Anne. We went to Jerica's and made our own pizzas, had a picnic, and painted leaves onto our shirts which I never done before but I sure love it! When we got to the dance sadly not many people were there at first but swarms of nerd love came flocking in soon after we got there. 




Seriously Jerica and I were laughing our asses off on how awkward and odd some of the couples were while the cheesy slow dances went on and us four decided that running through the sprinklers was 10x better. I mostly chilled with Jimmy while he was telling me about his erm awkward situations and we were stating on how lame the music was and that they needed to blast some The Red Chord, Soulfy, and Slayer. Man that white boy is one of the few dudes who get what I love.





My dream bass: (Slayer) Tom Araya's Signature ESP bass 






Saturday: Band practice and this was a special occasion because our other vocalist Gabi had the day off from work and came in and it was my first time playing with her and wow she has such an amazing voice seriously no offense but I think some how do I say this without sounding like an ass....BETTER SINGING would help. That day we were also having another debate about our name the two that we came to a discussion about were Bipolar and Center of The Earth. The only one that I liked was Bipolar cause hell that's what we kinda are. One minute were playing reggae then the next were playing 100mph thrash metal it's pretty sweet. One odd occurrence was that Bryan's neighbor (some random black dude) came over and told us about how he can hear us playing and plays drums as well. 






The guy looked high as a kite but he was nice enough to fix the set up of the drum set and even tuned them as well! After that me, Nick, and Kaniho went to some random chick's birthday party who I had no idea who she was and when got there like 3/4 of the girls there were Chelsey's friends wtf!? For once I would like to go to a party with Nick and not recognize one of Chelsey's friends it's always awkward because the second her friends see me they start acting different. Ya girls honestly I stopped giving two shits on what you do with your lives a while ago.... The party was still pretty fun though I chilled with my friend Spencer most of the night crazy little cracker always doing stupid stuff.






My mom testing out her new camera on me right after I got out of bed -_- 










TOBY!!! 











There's now balance in the universe 


Sunday: Today was another lazy Sunday I studied for my math mid-term most of the day which is nasty! I'm so screwed I don't know what the hell to do but oh well... Nate and Nicole came over today with my new 360 disk drive woo!! After a horribly long wait I finally got my 360 working again!!! Ahh I've missed it so much it's like I was reunited with a long loss love (an over exaggeration I know but hey I'm a huge console nerd sue me). So I got my Gears of War 2 fix for the day and studied for biology uh that class is so terribly boring right now I fall asleep about everyday I can't stand some of Busath's lectures!







Also last but not least I want to thank Nina and Britt for getting me through this week of wanting to "Fade To Black" you guys are 

amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts