Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fallen Town




Another grand weekend that has come to a depressing and horrible end oh well life goes on. Yesterday I went and had breakfast with my mom,Chelsey,dad, and my uncle Roberto who moved here from Brazil. I felt like I'm starting to get on decent terms with my father and I found out the Ray Bands I got from him were 130$ DAMN! He wanted them back and I told him to get me the new Halo if he really wanted them and he's actually going to do it! Ya call me a cheap bastard I don't care. Also while we were at ihop Roberto was making fun of my dad the whole time sweet jesus he made my dad look like a little bitch it was hilarious! He went silent most of the time he so deserved it! 




My mom seemed fine about the whole situation overall but I know that she for sure didn't wanna be around my dad but I just acted like I forgot about everything and acted nice the whole time. It was nice though to see a family member from the Delgado family seeing that their all over the place either out of the country or on the opposite side of it. That same day I went and jammed with my friend's band and it's official I'm now their new bass player!! Here's a little bio about it 








This is Bryan (Guitars) the one who started the band along with Danny 







Started by Bryan and Danny, Fallen Town started nameless, and just as a jamming band. They then found vocalist Brigham to add to their band. They found bassist and vocalist Gabbi after. Later after Nik joined the band as rhythm guitar. Soon after, vocalist, Brigham was kicked out (hahahaha ya your lyrics sucked ass especially your attempts at being metal it was pathetic your garbage-Dom) and only a week after found Nick to join as lead vocals... More recently Nik was let go from the band and was replace by guitarist Tyler. At the same time Gabi was made to be vocals along with Nick and they added bassist Dominic to the band. Now they play where they can, getting noticed as much as possible and hopefully one day... Make it big!






One funny note to add is that Nick is the only white kid in the whole band!! The rest of my bandmates and me are ecuadorian, mexican, native american, peruvian and chilean I think? I don't like the name much it reminds me of an emu shit band that I would beat little scene kids with a lead pipe to. Everyone but Nick likes it (OF COURSE) so were in the process of coming up with a new name I'm open for any suggestions it just would have to match with the theme of Reggae Metal and it should be one worded. 






I'm gonna be honest though I really didn't have to do a whole lot just to be accepted in they just liked the fact that I can speed pluck and hold fast tempos for a long time along with my Metal energy with the band wtf? I guess it has something to do with my major Black Metal phase I'm going through right now. Seriously nothing but Black Metal has been blasting in my room for days now I'm surprised my mom hasn't told me to turn it off but I guess she can't notice since she's been dancing around the house with beastie boys blasting omg I love you mom.






Any who here's a little saying to a certain someone who still keeps talking to me after the day they fucked me over. I care about you but seriously please just leave alone. You tell me you miss me yet I can't tell if your saying you made a mistake or just taking pity on me because I got miserable as fuck and didn't care about life or the world itself (emu saying I know). I went to a party this weekend and oh man you know tempted I was to get high off my ass or get smashed? Then logic came over me and said wait why stoop so low to get over another girl who broke my heart? So thank your lucky stars I still got some sense and logic otherwise I would be in a shallow ditch or my arms would be mutilated. 






Today was just another lazy sunday I didn't get up till 12 and I felt like crap my ears were ringing and I was sore all over so that just meant that was one hell of a party I went to. And Amber if your reading this I swear on my life I didn't do anything stupid and I mean if it relates to:Girls,Drugs, Drinking etc. I WAS doing homework all day yay cram time! Also Nate came back from his cruise with Nicole it was nice to see them again. Then I remember how stupid he makes me feel! I was doing a polynomial factoring problem that was horrible and he just walked in and solved it in under a minute! I know he's older than me but jesus christ the guy is in the same math level as me and he (along with some other certain people) makes me look like the retard kid in the corner that can't comprehend what two plus two equals! 





Well there ya go since I noticed to be a somewhat angry/sad here's a couple of pic's of my friend Afton's kitten Vixen!! She kept attacking my hair and tried to eat my necklace the little asshole! -_-









Oh you think your so cool cause you can see your reflection!! 







Oh ya guess where I MIGHT go to this summer?



1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts