Saturday, August 28, 2010

Trashed, Lost, & Strungout

Children of Bodom



Wow finally the first week of school is over....only 9 more months to go yay...So far though I love being back in school with all my friends and so far I'm liking my UVU classes although I don't what I got myself into this is gonna be one hell of a stressful year for me. Along with school I'm still dealing with this stupid crap going on with my mom and dad about the divorce. It seems like every time I start trying to get over it, my dad just has to do something to make the situation much worse than it should be whether it's that annoying bitch harassing Chelsey and mom again! Now he's filing against the divorce! Really dad? What makes you think you will win you been behind on child support for months now but whatever you'll just end up paying for more in the end.












This is just one of those kind of situations where people think their life is supposedly worse than mine and there are some certain people who just think "Oh I'm sick of my parents they take control of my life and boss me around, they don't care if I'm happy I just know they hate me!" Seriously? You NEED TO QUIT YOUR BITCHING I met your parents. Their both nice people and I remember them giving us rides all summer to anyplace we needed to go. You just need to stop acting like a little girl that feeds off of drama like it's a sick addiction and grow the hell up. Be happy that your parents are together and that your dad has been there for you all throughout your life. Till then I don't wanna hear about your problems and that's something I rarely ever say to people but you pushed that limit congrats!







Now other than that I been generally happy lately :). I'm now just waiting for Nate's wedding to come I'm so excited! He's been there for me my whole life and now it makes me so happy to see him get married to an amazing woman who is fun and crazy to be around just like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts