Saturday, October 23, 2010

Steve Jobs I Hate You.....



Yay how long was it since I updated my blog? Oh well this week has been garbage I've hated every day of it and the weekend couldn't come any sooner ya I know I need help but meh.....This whole week there has been just one different person for each day that for no apparent reason just pissed me the hell off just by looking at me or talking to me and I just ranted out to them in class in front of everyone. 






Like right before English started me and Elio were talking and he mentioned Chase (Talia's Boyfriend) and I just blew up about the whole thing. I can't express in words how much I truly hate that little shit. I don't know how people are like "Oh their so cute together!!!" Oh yes like just last year when he asked her out and she said no he threatened to kill himself if she didn't and made her cry. Ya what they have is just "ADORABLE". 






Chase I'm SO sorry that your parents are still married and let you go out whenever you feel like it! PLEASE cry a little more about how your life sucks and how you don't want to go your classes! Hell no one does you whiny little bitch and you don't deserve Talia your nothing but an anchor to her happiness. Phew that's much better anywho.....






Well I tried getting help from my counselors about school and life that didn't help. Trevino did jack shit to make me feel any better she has a decorates ya think she would have more experience but nope in a simple overview she just said well you can keep trying and go after school for help or transfer. It was pretty cut and dry but it sure didn't make me feel any better so I was mad as hell for the rest of the school day. 










Another thing was well my iPod was being weird so I sent it in to get repaired and when I got it back it was just as terrible as I sent in to get repaired. I can't express how much I hate Apple products with a fiery passion. Sure they look nice, sleek, and even come with a touch setting but so do hookers then you find out that they have a mad case of Gonorrhea. I think I'm gonna go get a Zune I've read about them and they seem to be nicer mp3 players. 




One last thing that was just about the tip of the ice berg was that Nick is now going out with one of Chelsey's old friends. GOD FOR ONCE CAN THAT KID KEEP HIS HANDS OUT OF GIRL'S PANTS THAT AREN'T FRIENDS WITH MY LITTLE SISTER!? There's a reason why she's a OLD friend of Chelsey I remember her as an annoying whore who came over to our house all the time and I plain out told Nick that whenever he's with his new girlfriend (who he's already having second thoughts about and wants to get with her best friend who herself is a major whore) that I would not hang out with him period. 





I do have Nina though to thank for helping me out seriously Nina you have no idea how much the little chit chats with me have helped kept me calm throughout this week like not killing everyone who I have everlasting hatred for.









I did go out and saw Easy A tonight I loved it!! It had cliche High School drama written all over it but I still found it very hilarious it was nice getting out but I know by Sunday I'm gonna get sucked back in and have to deal with homework and every day with just life in general. 




By the way I sincerely apologize for this post for composing of me bitching but I'm just venting. I want my life to get better but I don't know if it ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts