Monday, August 23, 2010

This is the End My Friends









A screenshot of a Gears 2 match I took haha Ernesto tore that sucker a new one!!



Aw summer why did you have to end? Oh how I enjoyed sitting around doing nothing but kick ass at Gears of War 2 with my amazing douche bag friend Ernesto who loves to push buttons like me. But alas there was more than just Gears 2 that made my summer amazing.







I would also would like to proudly say that I've listened to all through every In Flames albums about a good 50 times if not higher during the summer which I decided I don't really have a "favorite" album from them anymore because I just love all their albums each one being a masterpiece that makes my day.






Exodus, these guys were suppose to be my last concert of the summer but sadly Toby had different ideas -_-



Concerts! Concerts!! Concerts!!! I been to such an amazing concerts over the summer that made me feel truly complete with my music I wish more of my friends could of came and enjoyed those moments with me as well.








My friends, oh how amazing and truly wonderful they are, each and every single one of them even though I wish I could of hung out with more of my UCAS friends but they just had to live far away from me.




Like Nina, I'm sorry I fail at life and I was too lazy to go out and try to work towards my driver's license but know that even though we hung out five times I believe? It was still way fun. I wish it could of been more times we had fun together in the summer because it's always such a blast with you! You make me do stuff that usually make me a little embarrassed or nervous but hey thanks for helping me get over that :) You also have been there for me as well during the summer when I needed someone and I need to thank you for that and were gonna have so much fun in Math 1010 hope we don't fail!




Brandon, clearly your the douche bag out of my friends at UCAS but I love it, I always need someone to mess around with about either the color of their skin or if they just happen to listen to Queer Boy For My Anus (Bullet For My Valentine) wish we could of went and partied or just chilled and did stupid stuff but oh well when I get a car we are for sure gonna have some more fun hanging out.







Afton, so sad that you were in Jackson for two months and I've missed you because I always love being around you but still we got some UVU classes together which is gonna be a fun experience.







Alex wow you know how to actually make shopping fun, it's pretty cool how you know at least two or three workers at every store we went to at the mall and I just HATE shopping but it was still a good day seeing ya wish we could of hung out more during the summer just because your such an amazing person!







Nick, it was a pretty sweet summer chilling with ya 24/7 but hey I know we go to different schools so we are for sure gonna chill and jam whenever I get a holiday from this horrible college work I gotta do this year. For everyone else I've seen over the summer I love you all I wish I could of pointed more of you out.







Yet sadly I gotta be up in five hours to start my first day of my Junior year at UCAS I just know this year is gonna be my hardest but I'll have my loving friends and family to get my through it and not to mention Chelsey my little sister will be going to UCAS with me this year and just how nutty and crazy she is I know she'll fit in just fine. JUST NO WHITE BOYS BETTER BE CHECKING HER OUT OR GETTING ANY FUNNY IDEAS OR I'LL GLADLY PERMANENTLY INTRODUCE YOUR HEAD TO YOUR COLON!!! Now I go to bed even though I have so much more to say about what I've done this summer but I need my sleep so I can have a good first day of my Junior year goodnight! Hope you all had an amazing summer too!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha I love that you wrote this at like 2 in the morning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts