Saturday, July 30, 2011

iPod Shuffle Fun Time of Awesomeness!



Put your iPod on shuffle, and write down the first 15 songs that pop up



After my little venting session I felt a bit better but still not at ease so I did this for the heck of it.




Kinda cool seeing what I got since I have 17996 songs on it o.o




1. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Organic Anti-Beat Box Band


2.Cannibal Corpse - Grotesque


3. Judas Priest- Victim of Changes


4. Megadeth- Head Crusher


5. Evergreen Terrace - Tonight is The Night We Ride


6. Baroness - Cockroach En Fleur


7. Arch Enemy - Fields of Desolation


8. Kiss - Little Ceaser


9. ZZ Top- It's Only Love


10. Theatre of Tragedy - Radio


11. Slayer- Piece By Piece


12. The Black Dahlia Murder- Worship Only What You Bleed


13. Serj Tankian- Wings Of Summer


14. Bleeding Through- Portrait Of The Goddess


15. In Flames- Come Clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts