Sunday, October 24, 2010

Path of Riot



What I've acomplished today: 
Beat Assassin's Creed II (CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!) 




Record more demos for my band 







it's always so damn hot in Bryan's garage >.< 


Stayed happy for once 



Watched Toy Story 3 for the first time! 



Finally finished the Inferno section of Divine Comedy 




FINALLY TAUGHT MY NIECE TO SAY MY NAME RIGHT FOR ONCE!!! 



Removed people from Facebook who's status' are NOTHING but constant bitching -_- 




Went overboard on some kick ass Gothic Metal like Type O' Negative, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, and HIM. I would love to be with a girl who's way into Gothic Metal I don't know why but I get so attracted to them! 









What I expect to hopefully get done tomorrow:
Breakfast with my father 
Get my math done 
Stick to being happy 
Read more of Divine Comedy 
Maybe expand my taste in music further than ever before?? 
Turn someone's day around for the better 
Play with my niece (WHITE BABY!!!!) 
Watch the new Metalocalypse and Venture Bros. 




Sorry I couldn't make this a better post but I'm a sleep peruviano and require sleep night all!!

2 comments:

  1. im liking the optimism dommy ;) good luck expanding your music... indie is calling to you... join us! we have cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you did offer me cookies....first i need band names!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts