Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Platinum

Hello there bloggers! Yep that's right I am actualy staying dedicated to this *cough* NINA *cough*. So it has been one long day for this brown kid...I learn today how selfish people can truly be. So I dedicate this post to that one certain asshole that caused pointless drama for me and Kreslynn. Yep thats right dick sneeze you know who you are. You lying little sack of worthless shit that I would vomit at the sight of. You tried to fool my girl into thinking that my friends do not support my relationship. But guess what asshole they do! So here's a giant ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ for you buddy. So go fuck yourself you spineless little sack of shit that some might call you Ben.


Well that's all for now my people I love all of you readers and here's something to listen to that might make 
your mind get a boner out of. Enjoy!! 









Now to get back to some Pokemon Platinum it's damn amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts