Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fail

Yep I suck at updating my blog I know..Well to update whats going on with my life here goes: Ever since UVU classes ended I slept in and spent free hours outside with Kreslynn while scaring her friends away? Oh well :).

Little Ceaser's finally called me and I got my interview set up for Thursday after school which I feel pretty good about.

I helped Affy moved last Sunday which kinda sucked. Since it was three levels and we even had to take up a freaking piano which was no bueno. Still it's pretty rewarding in the end since she lives just down the road from me. :)

Now I'm getting ready for my biology field trip tomorrow and playing the new zombies that came out today. I'm loving life very much at the moment and I hope it stays like this for a while :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts