Monday, May 30, 2011

What makes insanity tick?


So I got really acquainted good ol' netflix today. I spent most of the time today just watching random shows till I watched three movies that really made me think : A Clockwork Orange, Shutter Island and Rampage. 


Each movie showed how insanity comes to play in each film.

Which come to mind is what exactly drives people to commit most horrific acts? Mainly murder and rape is what I'm talking about. I always wanted to know what makes us the way we think mostly in extremes. Each of these films made me come up with questions such as: "What made Alex get a kick out of killing and raping all of these people in the most gruesome matter?", "Why did Bill decide to go and kill everyone in his home town including his best friend?", "How could Teddy's wife drown their kids?"

I honestly don't know. 

Although I would love to find out. 

I decide to feed my little drive by going out and read some reports about Jeffery Dahmer. Interesting fellow, killed 13 colored males. After his death they take out his and did some studies and came out with interesting results. I'm gonna go read them peace! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts