Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Party!

So today I went to one of KresLynn's friend's christmas party and it was...actually really fun o.o This is odd seeing that the person that hosted the party I really didn't like to start with and for numerous reasons.

Luckily though I had one of my best friends/coworker Alex there to keep me company and for a ride ha

On the way we stopped by best in music and bought one of these bad boys
Jackson's are one of my favorite guitars that I highly recommend. I'm terrible with model numbers but this one very closely resembles the one we purchased. Cost about 200$ with standard humbuckers which I thought was a fair deal.

Although this is easily one of my dream guitars.
Very nice model for 2011. Plus it's a B.C. Rich you think ya they have amazing shapes and designs, but can lack the good performance of the pick ups. This one is a special case for me. I noticed that those are EMG pickups which are my favorite for that raw heavy sound that I crave. *sigh* someday....

So after drooling over guitars we finally got to party.

The second I walked in I just thought *I'm just gonna get this over with and just head home* But seeing my kres there really made the night an amazing one :) 

The snow just kept coming down so we got to make a huge fire! Being the pyromaniac that I am I took an advantage of this situation. 

After a long night of stuffing our faces with tacos and candy while playing Just Dance ( which I'm not to bad at btw) I got to go home. Oh ya last thing I found out in a four day span two people I know just had their kid (happy yet sad seeing that their still in high school....) NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts