Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Solstice Intentions

Just another thing I wanted to mention about today. So my mom made these cards that read, "Write down your wishes and intentions for the year ahead. Say them silently to yourself. Surrender them to the fire." So the activity was simple just write what you hope to achieve next year on the back of the card then throw it into the fire. At first I thought it was weird, but I did it and made me thought more on what I can do next year.

On the cards I wrote:

I want to be a healthy person with the ability to self love

I wish to control my anger better

I want to go to more concerts

I want to contribute more to society



Then I tossed the cards into the fire and went back to being with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts