Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cthulhu Day!

Today was another amazing day.

I got to see KresLynn today and she gave me my christmas presents! 

NERD ALERT

Add caption


This was easily some of the greatest gifts I have ever gotten. With the fact I'm obsessed with the Cthulhu Mythos and Gears of War.


Although my gift to her was just about as nerdy as mine. 

Yep thats right people my girlfriend is into video games. This is just about every guy's dream...

Took me two hours to find all over ebay for a good price, but it was worth it. 

So after I was given my gifts I played Skyward Sword with her for a good couple of hours and I love it! This is easily one of the greatest Zelda games ever made.

After an amazing day with my girl I got to come home and I find Jerica just chilling in my living with Chelsey and other people I was so excited to see her :)


She was one of my first friends from UCAS and I still find her to be an amazing friend to this day :) I found out I have my Physical Science class with her next semester too yes!

Yep life is good.

That's all for now time for skyrim. Peace. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts