Sunday, October 31, 2010

Call of The Zombie







Saw him with Alice Cooper FREAKING AMAZING!!!! 













HAPPY HALLOWEEN YOU PAGAN HEATHENS!!!! 






I wish I could say Halloween was kickass but it hasn't even came yet and of course in Utah we celebrate it a day early cause it's on a sunday but hey it could be worse I can be living in the south with all those baptists hicks.... 







This year was amazing once again!! I thought I got sick of Halloween but I'm starting to love it again this year I dressed in a quite sacrilegious matter I was a catholic priest!!! It was amazing I even went to my UVU class in it and my brother saw me and he just laughed at me... Pfft I didn't what was wrong with it he's worse! Nicole and him dressed as a school girl and a catholic cardinal now that's funny!! Supposedly I was being talked about in classes and even the counselors talked about my costume I was expecting attention but god damn!! 















Can ya guess what it says??? 





















I even went to Nina's seminary class it was just amazing Pledger didn't seem to mind a;though I was hoping for a shocked response but I think one of the coolest compliments I got was how I reminded Baron of Rasputin even though I didn't see how I looked anything but still that's badass. So Nina and I recorded our movie throughout the day were I had some of my own bits and we interviewed some of the UCAS people. I had so much fun by the way Nina we must make more movies :). After school Jimmy, Caleb, and I went over to hang out and set up music for the party. 






We picked some of the greatest stuff (mainly 80's dance music that seems that only the cool UCAS kids knew) to listen but noo some jack off orem kid was like NO I WANNA LISTEN TO SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE MY EGO BIGGER HOPING I CAN LAID!!! I can't empathize how much I couldn't stand those Orem High kids and ya sorry Nina I know they'll your friends but good god I wanted to beat the living hell out of that peruvian kid (Its ok I'm peruvian too). 









Pendulum 








The party got even better after those guys left and we started to listen to actual music and I mean fun party music like Pendulum which I converted to some to listen to them which I feel proud of. I think I want to do my 18th just like that. Have probably only UCAS friend's and just chill in my hippy back yard and listen to sweet music. I wish I could say I would invite my Timp or MT View friends but I know everyone would be segregated and have music conflicts just like at Jimmy's. Well that's all folks gotta get back to some Gears it's 31x Exp this weekend woo! Gonna have all nighter peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts