Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 2 Aw love...

Sorry for being lazy and not keeping up with everyone on this 30 day ill probably be doing three more posts or however many days I missed. So here goes!
Is it odd that I found my first love's facebook profile and decided to post her pic on here?? Naa...I'm not gonna try and over think about it. Anywho this was my first girlfriend back in 7th grade I believe. Her name is Kendra Draney. We went out for about three months and I guess it was what you would call a summer relationship because it ended right about before 8th grade started... I mostly blame myself for what happened during the relationship and how it ended. Even now whenever I try to have any form of communication she would ignore me which tells me she never got over it. But I gotta say I don't feel horribly bad about it I mean she broke up with me through email -_-. It does kinda bug me that we can't even friends because whatever happened in the past was in the past and she's the only ex that I'm not friends with.


But now I have a new amazing relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts