Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 4: What I ate today (pfft this one is lame!)

For breakfest after taking my math test feeling sick as ever kenny was so nice and took me over to scoops and bought me some coffee which I really needed to get through morning. Then for lunch we have the typically crappy lunch food platter of nastyness! Then I finally got home and had some actual food! I made some hot cocoa and chelsey made "comfort cake" whatever the hell that means..Then like the little kids that we are chelsey and I fought over the last box of mac n cheese. It was so pathetic we were running the house fighting over the damn thing and we decided to get along and share (this is rare for us). Well that's it for day 4 I'll be doing my love one tomorrow it's gonna be steamy! ha kidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts