Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY FRIGGIN NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!



So this New Years Eve was pretty damn amazing I must say! I'm so glad that this year full of drama, death, depression and other lame crap is over. I didn't do anything special for New Years Eve Nick was throwing some Gaylo Reach system link party but I thought hanging out with Kresslyn sounded like a much better idea. Kaniho also joined us that night because he didn't wanna go to Nick's either. So Kresslyn and I were cuddling watching South Park while Kaniho was yelling at my T.V. because he was getting his ass kicked on Black Ops. If that didn't make me feel embarrassed mom, chelsey, and her little friend Kayla came down to my room with these crazy point party hats and tried to make me wear them!! Then my mom put the hats on her chest.....I felt like my family were creeping out Kresslyn but actually she thought they were hilarious phew.




The morning after I got so sick from the night before I had: 1 liter of mt dew, half a bottle of sparkling cider, whole bag of chips, and homemade pizza! Which reminds me, my New Year's Resolution this year is what most people have but failed is getting healthy. The difference is though I actually have realistic goals with dead lines and my whole family is getting in on it to support me! I really do wanna get healthy. I want to generally like myself not like "I'm the greatest guy and I can get some from any chick", but I wanna look in the mirror and say "ya know what I'm decent looking and if I try I can get a sweet girl to like me and have more self respect along the way."





If the healthy idea doesn't pull through I really just want this to be a year of nothing but good coming to my mom. I want her to have pure happiness and joy because 2010 and 2009 were the worst for her. I still remember to this day on April 4, 2010 it was Easter Sunday and I woke up to my mom yelling and chelsey crying because bitch face called about how dad has been living with her for years and even had a kid with her. To this day I still have the out most hatred for my dad. My friends say I should just forgive him but to do that I would have to get over the fact of the past eight years about his little "secret", the childhood feeling like your nothing because your dad would rather go get drunk than spend time with you , and the worst of it was that he actually defended that ugly bitch!! How can you defend someone like that when they threatened your wife and kids?? If anyone can give me a logic reason to forgive him please I'm all ears because I got nothing.






2009, it was a good year for me at least I remember on October 9, 2009 I went to the Mastodon/Dethklok concert!! I can't truly explain how amazing that concert was because Mastodon is one of my top five favorite bands. But 8 days later Nate and Amber's dad Lloyd Brent Swena died. I remember my dad coming downstairs telling me that Lloyd just died and to go check on mom (lazy piece of shit). So mom was in the bathroom just balling her eyes out I didn't know what to do other than hold her. He was her first true love who later came out saying he was gay and I never asked him why he was gay, how he was gay, or even what made him gay. I never knew why, but I just absolutely adored the man. He would consider Chelsey and me family and his parents would call us their grandchildren when my own dirty ass peruvian grandparents never did anything for us. I can say without feeling bad that I wish it was my dad died not Lloyd.





Before even that terrible event it was still 2009 and I was in 9th grade. One night it was late and I was asking mom where was Nate. She shakes her head and told me "Dominic he got arrested today the cops found that he and his other friends were growing pot." Then I even saw the newscast of the arrest and they showed 5 pictures with Nate being one of them of course I started to cry. I guess the reason why that case was bad in particular because the house they were growing the pot was close to an elementary school so there was an assumption that they would sell it to the kids now I know my brother is great and no way would ever stoop that low to distribute to kids. He was filed with a felony charge, put on house arrest, 1? 2 weeks in county jail? and then put on parole. So he had to wear this stupid bulky anklet while having surprise visits from his parole officer who once came at like 6 in the god damn morning! So my mom had to deal with having to go to court many times about the case.




2011, well I'm just gonna hope this year is a good one to start it off I went to the mall today with Nick and Kaniho and two other girls. I bought jeans and new skull candies from Zumiez and a Rob Zombie/Alice Cooper shirt (I hope my mom will let me keep it and not be all weird about it) from Hot Topic which is some what ironic because I particularly hate those two stores because one is usually full of stupid skater kids and the other has freaking emu kids who I want to beat with a 2 by 4 and I got one of those rings from the Native American store and had "Darkness" engraved on it because Nick and other people in our group call me that because I'm the only colored kid who happens to like dark satanic music go figure. Also this year is gonna be full of new kickass band releases!! Check them out! So far these are the only releases I can find and can give a damn about:





Lazarus A.D.


Devil Driver


Cake


Children of Bodom


Born Of Osiris


Blotted Science


Chimaira


Cavalera Conspiracy


Dream Theater


The Faceless


Five Finger Death Punch


Kreator


Lamb of God


Marilyn Manson (YES!)


Obscura


Opeth (SOOOO CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE)


Pain


Protest The Hero


Sepultura


Skeletonwitch


Testament


Within Temptation


Arch Enemy


Winds of Plague


HOPEFULLY! TOOL comes out with a new one


Between the Buried and Me (EP)


LAST BUT NOT LEAST IN FLAMES WILL BE COMING OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM TOO!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 








I hope you all have an amazing year full of nothing but happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts