Saturday, April 2, 2011

Against The World

What a great day! I got three amazing albums and a sweet little EP on the side damn I love music...It's something no matter much someone hates it they can't take it away from me. So I woke up today at 12 feeling great and with no band practice to go. Which I hate the fact that I really haven't gotten over it which I thought I would by now. Especially last night...there was a gig at The Ozz I could of been playing at which I was really bummed about. Oh well best thing to is to move on right?

I mean I wish they could of cut me some on slack due to my schedule but, V:I:C never really matched my favorite style of playing. Damn I even state reasons why I should be over it and I'm still not! But tonight was great KresLynn cheered me up and we went out for dinner and saw Rango (movie is awesome go watch it!). I love her so very much and I consider myself lucky: I know, she knows, everyone knows.

Now I have to start getting ready for this upcoming crappy week...Got a math test and the ACT Residual to take. Which I feel so pressured about because the fact whether or not I get my associates depends on that test!  >.<

Well one more post then it's off to bed peace. P.S. Nina I love that bracelet it's so awesome! Thanks again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts