Thursday, April 14, 2011

What the??

Well I have two things to be shocked about today well my biology test score today wasn't all that great but the thing was MY GRADE DIDN'T CHANGE AT ALL! What the hell is going on!? Is Busath just taking pity on me or something? Either way I'm happy but next week I got two test this is DOO DOO!

Second I finally beat Halo "Gaylo" Reach today and it was the first halo where the end didn't totally suck donkey dong....So ya sorry for not updating lately just dont have much to update about. Well till now since I'm blogging right this second. So I got all set up for my UVU classes next semester and I still need to test into freaking english 1010...But I'm very happy to say that I'll have a class with Nina that isn't math for once and senior connect I'm so very excited. Also this weekend is prom and instead of going KresLynn and I are going out to dinner and going to see Sucker Punch it's gonna be great! Have fun kiddies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts