Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Easter Ya Douche Bag!

Ha I thought that title sounded cool in my head....Well it was a good easter I must say so much better than last year...In fact I hated last year's easter so very much. Is was that day that I will never forget. All the stuff I learned about my dad that was kept from us all those years we found out last Easter. I remember waking up to mom's yelling on the phone and Chelsey crying. I came upstairs to see what was going on and mom explain everything. How dad has been living with another woman (who is quite the bitch I might add) for a good eight or so years. She even said that they have a kid together who I haven't even met to this day.

So she then explained how the bitch has been calling all morning telling Chelsey how much their in love and of course Chelsey got pissed. She started to talk smack and then that whore threatened to track us down which terrified her of course. I then took the phone from mom, and decided to give this sack of crap a lovely phone call. Once she answered I immediately started yelling. From what I remembered I called her things like: whore, bitch, heartless, and I guess  adulterer? Or so what mom told me. I never was so angry in my life..The anger made me black out parts of the conversation and after it.

Today parts of it is still a blur to me, but I still remember why I hate him. The bastard even tried to talk to me today, but I made sure to remind him why I don't. :)

This year's Easter it was just me at home while Mom and Chelsey went out for the weekend. I made myself breakfast and played Black Ops till I went over to grandma's with Nate and Nicole. It was a good time, I went into food induced coma from eating so much and played with my niece! Sadly though I didn't get any peeps this year. It drove me nuts and I begged mom to buy me some and she agreed to buy some tomorrow :).
I want this shirt so badly....

This week is gonna be insane. I got my Math final coming up and I'm SCREWED. So I'm gonna be studying to the max so I can pass..Then I have a job interview at Little Ceasers that I hope I can ace and get the job. Well on plus side starting tomorrow I get to finally play the GEARS 3 BETA! AHH! I been waiting for months for it to come out I'm one happy nerdo...Well I hope you all had an amazing Easter :)
Isn't that awesome!?


2 comments:

  1. You're a nerd! I remember last Easter... That sucked. I'm glad things are better this year for ya ;) and I didn't get peeps today either :,(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay someone knows my pain! :) I'm hoping my mom friggin remembers to get me some today....

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts