Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's A Lockdown in Gangland

Wow I been neglecting my blog quite a bit haven't I? I mean I still get on here and just read other people's blogs but, lately I haven't felt like posting much. It's been a crazy week and saturday I'm taking the stupid ACT Residual but luckily Mr.Baron accept my request and UCAS is covering my fee. So lately I been watching crazy stuff on netflix lately. Mainly Lockdown and Gangland which you can already tell what they are talking about. It's just absolutely insane what goes on in prison. When people see a felon being convicted for their crime they think ah justice is served. Yes justice is served but gang's consider conviction an honor.

What some convicts do in their free time

What I really wanna know is what drove these people to such inhumane acts such as murder and rape.
One of the gangs formed behind bars (Aryan Brotherhood)
I never quite understood gangs and why they do the things that they do and the hypocrisy the resides them.


Well I'm rather tired and I get to be with my girl tomorrow peace. (Ill try to do more posts this weekend)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts