Friday, April 8, 2011

The Unforgiving

Well crap now I can't seem to fall asleep! Guess I'm just too excited since tomorrow is Friday yes! So instead of sleeping I'm pimping out my desktop, talking to Nina and Ernesto, listening to the new Within Temptation album (check it out!!....do it....now!), and of course thinking about her.

It's amazing we been together for four months now and things are still going great of course. So far we haven't had anything to argue about since she likes my music and video games theres not much conflict ha! I mean the only case that we even "argued" was who got who sick which was pretty funny and even Mr.Baron got involved.

The best part is that we can rub it in the people who didn't think we would last long. Ha suck it! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts