Friday, September 24, 2010

Black Rain





Another end to an emotionally crushing yet good week. I got my heart broken, did worse on my math test than expected, felt good about my biology test (scratch that I failed it and got 48% on it) and other stuff that's all in between. Some people out there can easily just brush off about what happened like in my situation and just be like oh we can still be best friends and talk. Oh yes mention how you and your new boyfriend are going on dates that will just make my day....Then you say I MISS YOU we use to talk and you act different now. Well no shit Sherlock you kinda screwed me over how am I suppose to act!? But I never get the guts to say that so I just say "Oh sorry I just been busy with school and haven't gotten much sleep." Oh well I some what have now gotten over it and been listening to the new Dimmu Borgir album and just started on the new Soundgarden album, it's just mainly songs they never released and it's amazing! So glad they got back together and hopefully come out with an album with actual new material because grunge is where it's at! :) 





Isn't she just perty!? man I need help..... 







Today was good though, Nicole came over and dropped off Nate's 360 which I'll be babysitting for a week I think I can handle it with love and care while playing the hell out of Gears of Wars 2 and Modern warfare 2!!! This weekend looks promising as well Saturday I'll be trying out for Nick's band Fallen Town for kicks and giggles they need a bassist and they want me to play so meh why not it'll be fun! Plus I'll have a whole house to myself and I believe my living room HD big flat screen t.v. is calling for me to play my brother's 360 on :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts