Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gateways








So today was just another agonizing day in everlasting damnation called life or school if you wanna be technical about it. Today was a complete utter bleh..... I didn't feel like coming to school again. I'm so sick of HIM he has yet to stop calling me but the little comical relief that comes from that twat calling me is when he does my phone says "Call From P O S" and plays one winged angel from Final Fantasy VII look it up you'll know why I find it funny just play the first 30 seconds of it. Lately I've been really irritable from stress and certain people who I shall not name. I hope I didn't take it out on anyone it's just my life....well sucks ass right now haha. My mom is starting to become broke because you guess it my dad hasn't been helping with the child support because he "can't afford it" my ass you can buy beer and shit for your whores but I guess it's too much to ask to help out your kids? Just today was so damn horrible I just passed out on my bed after coming home from taking my math test which I know I failed for sure it was disgusting. I forgot everything my mind just went blank! One amazing highlight that just happened today was that I got on youtube and saw that Dimmu Borgir (one of my favorite black metal bands) came out with a new music video which I posted and I been watching it over and over again! My music always know how to cheer up with it's dark and beautiful atmosphere that people find ugly. Well I'm just glad this day has come to an end and now I'm gonna try and sleep to survive the next peace out.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have been feeling crappy. I hope I haven't been contributing. I love you no matter what. You're freaking amazing. Don't worry too much about your dad. He's NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. I love ya (:

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts