Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finally They Did It!









All of the Siblings :)









Mr. and Mrs. Swena





Well this was quite of an amazing and tiring weekend but, Nate and Nicole are now husband and wife woohoo! Hope they have an amazing life together forever and ever!






That's just horribly wrong.... IT WAS IN A CHURCH PARKING LOT WTF!?



Today was pretty amazing other than I'm screwed on biology and I screwed up on the math pretest again! For ONCE just for ONCE I would like to be able to get a 100% on a pretest so I wouldn't have so much homework and not hate myself for sucking horribly at it. Although one of my cute little highlights of the day was when my niece came into my room and kept saying woof woof to me! So now not only does she calls me doggie she now mocks me! I would suspect something like that from the child of my evil older sister and her husband -_-. I then met up at Nick's to play some Halo Reach and then went to the park with his new friend from Germany named Theresa. She's way cool but man her accent is heavy so half the time I didn't know what the hell she was saying so I mainly just smiled and nodded. As much as Nick is usually a dick to me I usually have a fun time hanging out with that whitey. We always go do stupid shit that I never EVER really do with anyone else mainly blowing up stuff and going to parties aw good times.





After the wedding and talking to certain I been getting quite the self esteem boost! All of my brother's friends and even some random girls who I weren't sure if they were Nicole's family were giving me a lot of compliments most of the night! I don't know I guess after how much my medication has helped cleared up my face I started to feel pretty good about myself I mean for crying out loud I took a classic "Arrogant Douche Bag Mirror" pic of myself! I just hope I don't go overboard and let it all get to my head :p

1 comment:

  1. It's okay to feel good about yourself!!! Just don't become conceded!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts