Monday, September 27, 2010

I Die Slowly




























Anders Fridén Lead Singer-In Flames, Passenger 







Major metal idol in my life I love his singing! 




Well it's three in the freaking and I can't sleep! Well I know I'm gonna be dead all tomorrow so might as well stay up and take one of my very little chances to update my blog :). 




Well my weekend was a blast! Went to the Mountain View v. Timpanogos homecoming game with some friends by the end of the night I don't get why some students like to get so OVERLY competitive about which school is better in what. Honestly I see all the high schools I can think of ALL suck in Utah at least. I probably won't give a damn if you even try to explain to me why your school is the best. Even if your school has a better art program, sports, music, or any other random shiz. Really it's just a little fraction of what your life has in store for you in the future. 




Any who other than my rant about high school I got into a fight with some stupid kid at the game that confused me for someone else because he was saying I did stuff with his girlfriend? I know that's not true for one I never ever saw that girl in my life and two that kid was drunk off his ass I could smell it. So sadly we fought it out and I'm not too proud of myself sure I kicked his ass but over what? Some stupid misunderstanding like most conflicts I know....









Although after that stupid incident that could of been avoided Nick, my other friend Victor, and I all went to Taco Bell!!! We didn't even stay for the whole game and just walked to my friend Bryan's place so I can try out for their band as the bassist it sucked honestly I was nervous, exhausted, and lost my callouses. Even though I had those issues mentioned Bryan said I did good and I intrigued him!? Damn I must of gotten lucky or something and the next day I came over and jammed with Nick, Danny, Tyler, and Bryan for a good three or so hours non-stop. Which partly sucked cause we were in Bryan's garage and had no windows open so it got horribly hot. But the band overall loved having me there to play and said If I practice this week and do even better by next Saturday I'm in the band!!!





My mom is quite the artist she painted this in our workout room haha 




My mom was even for it and was excited to hear that I was trying out and that the band liked having me around. This is exactly what I need to really help with my depression episodes and stressful days. To play music with friends and have the time of my life so I can get through the downfalls of it. 





One of the bands my kick ass friend Ernesto got me into 



This whole weekend had me starting to think more about my future mostly when I was talking to my friend Ernesto about my future career and life. I've know this guy for two years now. His one of the coolest guys I know to this day! I met him on Xbox Live (ya don't judge or I'll throw a guinea pig at you...). 




He lived in California at the time I "met" him and now he's living in Vegas with some family and we been talking about how we should plan to meet sometime in the nearby future and it just so happens that I usually go to Vegas for Thanksgiving to see my grandma. I've mention about wanting to meet him a couple of times to my mom she's all for it or at least I think she is....I know well enough he's not some sick perv or an old guy just fyi. 




We even talked about getting an apartment together it sounds great as an IDEA. I would love to go live in Vegas with the guy. He's very chill about sharing a place with someone. I also am being realistic about it like what kind of schools do they have there? What medical fields are in demand? How am I gonna get the money to live there? Like I said it's just one of my ideas like I would also love to go move up to Salt Lake City! It has the U of U where I most likely plan on going for my Bachelors Degree etc. Its also way way way more diverse there than this hell hole. 




I also have friends that wanna share an apartment with me as well after High School is over but I wouldn't know what to do even then because I don't wanna have to choose who to live with or I'm actually just fine having a place to myself really. Well now it's 4 am I had to take an hour to make this post so now I go back to bed to get what little sleep I can. So if I'm a little irritable/cranky sorry my bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts