Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 11: The Other Hellspawns in The Family


Aw my siblings with our own form of evil! I can just feel the love, or is that brimstone??
Amber The oldest of the Four: Quite the amazing individual I must say. Very intelligent and strong willed. She isn't afraid to argue or stand up for anybody! You get on this girl's nerves and she will have no problem tearing your heart out. Then put it back then and just for the hell out of it she'll rip it out again. I lost count of all the times she helped me out whether it was with friends, girls, and huge papers. She has two amazing kids and a husband who loves to torture me. Right now she's doing basic over in South Carolina for the military and Amber if your reading this I did read up on what's going on Egypt and it's just tragic on what's going on over there. I love ya and wish ya luck on your training! Now go make the men look like a bunch of pansies!
Nate The Second Oldest of the Four: Well I already did a whole post dedicated to the guy but I believe he should be mentioned again. This week he has already helped me out with math quite a bit and said I should come over to his place this weekend to study for the math test which I know I'll need help on. Today when we had to go the house because being the tard I am I forgot my math homework. 
While on our way back I notice a guitar case and asked about it. Nicole said that it was her's and she rarely ever touched it which I can tell seeing how nice it was. Then out of the blue she asked "Do you want it?". I didn't know what to say! It was such a nice guitar and they were gonna sell it too. I gladly accepted her request and got myself a new acoustic. The second I got home I instantly pulled it out of the case and looked up some tabs and played some Opeth and Bob Marley so as you can tell I'm already in love with it. 

Chelsey The Other Brown Child of the Four: My little sister is well um let's say.....special ya thats it. Now that Amber and Nate are out of the house it's just the two of us. Every morning is like a battle for getting ready for school. We tend to argue over the dumbest things and I mean really dumb like "Who took all the hair-ties!?" or some of our conversations are like this:

D: Oh my god you been on the couch watching this all day quit being fat!
C: Your fat.
D: Your mom.
C: We have the same mom retard...
D: Nuh-uh you came in a box from mexico!
C: At least I'm loved.
D: I hate you...
See we just love making each other's lives as miserable as possible which I guess is our own form of love I suppose. I kinda wish she would drop the ditz act and keep her actual friends, not the whores that spread rumors about her and use her. 

Well that's my siblings for ya and no one will ever understand us. The cute loving family image is overrated anyway :p. I mean come on what's better? Hugging your little sister, or hugging your little sister and slipping an ice cube down her shirt? Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts