Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 12: What's in your bag?

Hmm lets take a look....Um there's:

  • Severed goat heads
  • a book titled "Are you there God? It's Me, Dom"
  • Guinea Pig Pelts
  • Ceremonial Sacrificial Knife (I don't go anywhere without that)
  • Old pen pal letters to Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab I wonder what that fellow is up to these days...(Seriously if you don't get that google that name)
  • A photo of Charles Manson with his signature with a side note saying "Live your dreams Dom, KILL! KILL THE INNOCENT!"
  • A Guitar pick carved from Satan's horn
  • A lock of Cliffy B's hair
Okay obviously I own none of these! Although I wouldn't mind having some of them in my possession...I made all those up because what I usually have in my bag is typical boring school stuff and books. Well this is my fourth post of night woo! I feel pretty accomplished. I probably wont do the next day till Friday since the topic is "Your week" and this one hasn't ended yet. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts