Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 7 My Besties!

This was a tricky one to talk about because I have numerous friends that each one of them is special to me in every way! So I came up with the top two of my best friends one from my friends and the other from my family :). So first off lets start with my friend category.

NINA!

Well it's no contest here on out of all of my friends I consider my best friend. Sure I have some childhood friends and friends that I hang out with all time, but Nina is always the first to come to mind when I think who is my best friend. :) I still remember when we had our first conversation which was on facebook about Bob Marley! The funny thing is though there are very very very VERY few things we have in common at all. We tend to have a different mindset and opinions on topics. Which I never thought I would see in the best friend but there's a first for everything. But we always have the greatest moments at the nerd love trailer of smellyness. 
NERDS!

I still remember the days in Art Advisory where were either annoying the hell out of everyone or she's playing with my hair which was no doubt a good time and help me get over my pet peev about people touching my hair. To make things better some of the best days were I would take photos of creepy nerd love for nina and we posted them on facebook call us heartless if you must but we probably won't give a damn :). If  that wasn't good enough I remember the first day of junior year and halloween where Nina and I went around making movies that were a blast and everyone ended up loving them! 

But, this wasn't a truly perfect friendship at times there's been times where we might not talk for ages and I usually have no one else to talk to. Then to makes things more on the iffy side we rarely ever hang out because 1. We both lacked a license and 2. I'm a guy who doesn't quite fit the right qualifications that parent's might have. Still the times that we do are always fun like the time Nina and Alex came over for my birthday and attacked my hair! Or during the summer last year me along with some ucas nerdos went over to nina's to hang out which I LOVED! 

In the end with the obstacles that keep us from hanging out outside of school were still able to help each other through thick and thin. I been friends with this awesome indie buddie for about two years now and next is the rest of our lives. I love ya bestie you always make my day!.

NATE!

I think it's awesome that both of my best friends start with an N even though it's just coincidence of course! From my family section it's obvious who it is and that would be my brother! My whole life this guy has been like a father to me. He's done more than what my own father could ever do and that is caring and loving me. Along with being a father figure to me Nate also knew how to get on my nerves at times which is normal in our family we all push each other's buttons and don't know when to stop.

I still remember the days of us playing video games together and I would watch him playing Final Fantasy games for hours because I freaking fell in love with the franchise of course.Along with video games Nate also got me into Philosophy writings which opened my eyes about the world that people are too ignorant or scared to talk about. Next was anime, oh man my all time favorite as a kid was Dragonball Z! I remember every week we would get a new tape in the mail (hell ya vhs for the win!) and I would go insane! The cool thing too was when you have all the tapes together they come out to a sweet image.

 He taught me how to take things from a logical perspective and how to think for myself which in the end did push me away from religion and friends that I consider a bad influence. Some people would call my brother a bad guy for some of the things he's done in life but I'm still behind him 100%. He was the man of the house when it was us three and always worked hard to make our mom happy by helping out with all the insane projects that she has. He may be appear to be mean and actually quite scary on the outside, but he's like a bear on the inside and like a bear you don't wanna piss it off that's for sure...
Today he's still helping me out with any of my problems whether it's school or raiding on World of Warcraft. Which brings up the awesome fact that we have Math together which I never thought would happen for starters. He's a freaking genius when it comes to Math 1050 and I usually end up feeling stupid not knowing anything! That guy can probably come to class high as a kite and still know to solve and graph polynomials. Now to mention one of the greatest memories I'll never forget with Nate. It was two summers ago and my mom was beyond pissed at Chelsey about not coming home or something like that? The scary part is when my mom is mad at one person she then gets mad at everyone! So she was freaking out and I was downstairs to stay out of it. 

Then Nate came in to my room and asked me "Hey I'm going to red lobster with some friends and then going to go see The Hangover with them you in?". I couldn't be any happier at that time because I wanted out of the house so badly and didn't wanna deal with mom. So we head over to his friends for a bit and then headed out for the night! It was such a good time and that my brother doesn't act like he's too cool to bring along his little brother to hang out with his friends. At the end of the night he surprised me but buying me some DLC for Call of Duty: World at War which was the new zombie maps that I been wanting for days and we played it for the rest of the night. 

Last thing I wanted to say is well I love you Nate! You've always been there for me for everything and would threaten to kick other people's asses if they dared to even mock me. I'm happy for the life your living now with your amazing wife who also enjoys picking on me as well. Well I'm gonna be behind on this game thing for a while now and hopefully I'll post day 8 tomorrow which will be a huge one peace. P.S. the reason why my blog is looking so girly and fruity is the very same bestie I mentioned earlier.








1 comment:

  1. dom you're the best :)
    and i love the barbie blog. very classy.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts