Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 15: Dreams

I love dreams! It's amazing what the human mind can do when your fast asleep. Some of the coolest dreams I've ever had was mostly me being on stage and playing with some of the greatest bands on earth! If only if it wasn't a dream :(. So have you ever had those kind of dreams where your being chased by a serial killer with a chainsaw? Ya I've had those, but instead of the one being chased I'm usually the person chasing you which freaked the hell out of me when I woke up. But I think one of the most insane dreams I've had of all time and still is carved into my skull!

So it started out at this huge venue where my band was playing a gig. The show was over and we were packing up then suddenly some creeper busted into our bus and kidnapped Gabi! I started going after the guy but I couldn't keep up and he got away. I was out alone and was by a dock then out of the blue a big orange submarine appeared right before my eyes. The hatch opened and Nina's head popped and she yelled saying. "Hey you coming along to save your bandmate or what?". I was puzzled but hopped in. It was rather packed and smelled like bad fish. So I sat in the back with some random guy who had dreads and a eye page asking for my name over and over again after I answered numerous times.

Then the submarine stopped and Nina yelled, "Were here!" Then I was ejected from the submarine and I was alone again. I wondered around aimlessly and walked into a town that looked like something out of Nightmare Before Christmas. There was no one in sight till I came upon the town square. It was packed! It looked like a parade was going on then I noticed these four girls all of which I knew. They were Sarah, Carli, Jerica, and Annie. I talked to them for a bit then they had to leave for the parade. Then Affy and Randi appeared from the shadows and we had a big group hug. We then walked into the night and fireworks started going off and I'm The Highway by In Flames started playing in the background.

Thats it the dream ended. I woked up so freaking pissed because I didn't want it to end!! I never even found Gabi but that was by far one of the coolest dream's I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts