Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 13: Your Week

Well I had an amazing week it had some ups and downs but here goes:
Monday: Went to math as usual, feeling more dead on the inside the longer I'm in that class I swear Nate and Nina are the only ones keeping me sane in that class full of brain dead monkeys that fling doo doo at each other... Then I spent the my second free hour with randi and austin just walking around uvu not doing much. Mondays are never interesting..

Tuesday: Well this day had a bumpy start! Being the retard that I am I forgot Nate's homework at home so we had to get Nicole to drive us back and I knew if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be posting this right now. Then on our way back I got a new sweet guitar but I already mentioned that in a previous post. But, the worst part of the day was when I got back to UCAS and KresLynn told me that she got in a accident. Which scared me to death of course and she had a terrified look on her face. I felt so bad for her and the cops told her if the truck that hit her just moved in two more inches she would of been a goner...But luckily she's still here today and I couldn't be any happier. :)
Wednesday: It was a somewhat better day I suppose. Nothing happened till Biology, because we had a dissection that day! Whenever we do them I would be the only who would even touch the damn thing. Which I had no problem with just means more mutilation for me :D But when I made the first cut into the crayfish it freaking squirted in my eye! (that's what she said). Busath started to have a heart attack about it so I had to wash it out and for the rest of the day my eye was itchy.

By 7th period I was exhausted but luckily I get out early every day now. So I went and walked KresLynn to math then we bumped into Alex. He started laughing and kept calling me whipped. Which of course pissed me off because I know for one that I'm not whipped. Along with him four other people told KresLynn that she whips me which then just frustrated me because I absolutely hate it when people say shit about me but are clearly wrong.

Thursday: Boring day nothing fun oh I played some Castlevania woo!

Friday: Best day of the week! I spent it with KresLynn of course :) We always have the greatest time! All we need is South Park and it's perfect.

Saturday: I woke up sick and slept in till 1 and ended up skipping out on bad practice for the 3rd time oops...After feeling better I went to my friend Bri's who I haven't seen in 8 months because she's been in rehab. It was great seeing her again and that she's doing so much better now with no drugs and no terrible friends. Then I headed home with some friends and we played some Black Ops and watched The Orphanage.

Sunday: I woke up feeling like crap with Chelsey waking me up saying that dad was on his way to take us out for lunch ugh...So I sucked it up and had lunch with him which wasn't too bad actually. It was mostly small talk and I wasn't too annoyed of him that day but I'm still on no-speaking terms with him which is nothing new. The rest of the day I spent playing games and studied for the math test all night! I didn't go to bed and the next day I was dying I even fell asleep during the math test..Which I know I failed AGAIN oh well I know I'm not meant to do mathematics.

Well that's a week of me nothing too amazing but there it is. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts