Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 8 A Moment





Still way behind on this day thingy but oh well I'm just gonna take it day by day instead of doing a bunch all at once :p So I thought this topic was DOO DOO and too narrow to get a good idea but here are some
 moments I can remember.
Concerts!

Some of the most intense moments in my life have always been all the metal shows that I go to! I still remember my first one to this day. It was Killswitch Engage headlining with guests: Dragonforce, Chimera, and He Is Legend. It was an amazing night! I had this sweet photo of some idiot getting his ass kicked by security guards but I can't seem to find it :( . 

To this day I know I haven't gone to enough concerts I still have many bands that I need to see live, but since I live in this poor excuse of a state not many good bands come her and we get crap for band festivals all we get is that Warped Tour emo crap. 

I mean I would kill to go the Europe they get the greatest Metal Festivals on earth!! There's the Wacken Festival in Germany, The Unholy Alliance Festival in The UK, Neurotic Deathfest in the Netherlands, Download Festival in England, The Sonisphere Festival and ya you get the idea. 
The bands that I just have to see at least once in my life!
In Flames
Arch Enemy
Behemoth
Dimmu Borgir
Aborted
Between The Buried and Me
Dark Tranquillity
Dream Theater
Solution .45
The Big Four
Opeth
Testament
Cannibal Corpse
Children of Bodom
Marilyn Manson
System of A Down


UCAS!

I've had great and terrible moments at this trailer! The main highlights were with some besties of mine: Nina, Affy, and Randi. For starters during the first semester in English was so embarrassing for me.. I still remember to this day in English on Halloween, I fell asleep in the back of the class while Williams the wiener was trying to tell a scary story but he did a terrible job at it. I was out cold with my head leaning against the window and my mouth was wide open, Williams notices and yells at me to wake up and I wouldn't wake up. If that didn't make it worse the whole class laughed at me and I still wouldn't wake up! Randi and Affy had to freaking shake me just to wake me up and I never felt so dumb in my life.... 

Next were Math and Art Advisory with Nina! She and the other girls in class would do freaky hair experiments with that ended with um interesting results lets just say that. After that right before Math, Nina and I would hang out in the hallway and talk for a bit till we took notice of the nerd love that went on! I even took pictures but I lost them :( Then in Math we would not stop talking and got away with so much crap like the time I called Brandon a honkey right in front of Derbridge, or when Nathaniel got his nickname ERRGG for yelling that same word in class and we started just laughing our asses off! 

Well after hours of thinking that's really all the moments I can think of or even bother to mention ya I suck get over it I'm heading to bed peace.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts