Monday, November 21, 2011

AnberIn Flames


My Band

Her band


Both amazing bands. I saw Anberlin live a while back at the Big Ass Show and they were beyond amazing live!! I have yet to see In Flames live and it would be a dream come true to ever see them. 

Although I can't imagine even taking her to many of the shows I want to see or wanted to see in some cases. Just I don't see her enjoying them much o.o . Which sometimes is a sad feeling like I don't really have anyone to go to shows with me anymore. Yet I can always be willing to go to the shows they wish to see which is out of my spectrum of music taste. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful or anything it just would be great if I knew someone that would be ecstatic about shows that I wanna go to or even know about them before I even get the chance to get on SmithTix. 
Aborted
Especially one of the my current favorite bands Aborted/System Divide will be coming here on April 28, but I probably won't be going there...such a shame 
System Divide








Any one wanna go with me to see these guys?

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts