Monday, November 14, 2011

Forever Abomination


Isn't this just one of the most badass album covers you have ever seen!? I take your silence as in "HELL YES, I LOADING MY DRAWERS LOOKING AT THIS!" 

Now onto more interesting things. Today in my Senior Connect class we had to make a realistic plan for future careers. It was rather fun and I feel a bit more at ease. I finally have my education plan all settled :)

I decided to stay at UVU
With this plan I hope to have my Bachelors in Social Work. Since the only other university doing the BSW program is U of U which I don't think I'm exactly ready to go there just YET. I still have it good at home. My mom lets me live here and I don't even pay rent. She doesn't ask for much other than some cleaning here and there. Hell I save money and honestly UVU is not a bad school.

 I don't get what people have up their ass about this university. I know plenty of people going there for mostly Digital Media and it's a great place for people wanting to become firemen. Also the Behavioral Science Department is not all that bad of a department I know quite a bit of the workers there. 

Now after that I hope to go to U of U and have my Masters in Social Work in a year thanks to their advance standing program. With that I hope to work at DCFS or Wasatch Mental Health (since they pay for student loans). Plus U of U is DAMN EXPENSIVE. Whereas UVU's is not as expensive and I wont have to deal with the application program. 

Now if your smart as hell and get a full ride to BYU or U of U (or any other high ranked Utah university) go for it, or your parents are money bags and just pay for everything like if you wanna study abroad then do it. 

For me I'm gonna enjoy living at home and go to school.

Now enjoy this!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts