Sunday, November 28, 2010

The End of Happiness (For Now)



After a tragic Thanksgiving and noticing just about everyone at UCAS gave their hearts out about Karalee made me realize were all just one big family cause were such a small school even if we do hate and betray each other at times but hey so does my real family so good job to everyone who is gonna support the memorial tomorrow. This death in our family will teach us how to appreciate life better because we all got each-other at times like these. I know I plan on being there for anyone no matter who they are. I even got some poinsettias to put at the tree tomorrow and I'll be dressing in nice clothes (like Aeropostle or something that looks nice) even though I have no clean church clothes (ironic I know). This did though truly brought us all together it even made me get rid of my demons and started to talk to Shay again about what we been up to and how we can help the memorial. 





Another rough thing to add for tomorrow is helping Bryan and Danny bring the news to Nick that he won't be doing vocals in V:I:C it's just he hasn't improved in the time that he's been with the band. We talked about it and me and Bryan came to a compromise that he still could contribute to us with lyrics and management but no singing period. So I'm hoping he doesn't pull a Dave Mustaine (use to be guitarist for Metallica back in the day). 





But hey I feel somewhat accomplished today I got some homework done, helped my mom paint the hallway, started some of my own lyrics, and got a cute girl to get into Tool, Slipknot, Protest the Hero, Periphery and Queens of The Stone Age. So I'm kinda happy to go back though because I get to see my friends Nina, Elio, Caleb and others. So now I'm gonna head to bed and hopefully survive the day tomorrow Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts