Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Union


Well I finally have something to talk about. Lately drug related topics have been brought up by everyone whether it's positive or negative. So Nate told me about this documentary and the War on Drugs episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit! to watch which really opened my eyes about drugs and some of the untold side stories that the government didn't mention in the studies of Marijuana. Just to mention before watching this and doing other research on the subject I always thought the  prohibition of weed or any other drugs aka the "War on Drugs" is a terrible waste of taxpayers money. I can name many reasons why it's stupid but if you really wanna know just ask. 
Well it's finally Thanksgiving break and so far I been spending it by playing some Black Ops, reading some amazing novels, made more demos with my band, had a major realization about life, and sleeping in. 

So I'm sure everyone I know has at least heard of or watched Jerry Springer, Murray, Steve Wilkos or some talk show like that were it's questionable that it's real or not. I usually hate these shows but for some reason I was on youtube and just started to watch some Steve Wilkos clips mainly on parents who abandon or neglect their kids. If these cases are true then sweet merciful CHRIST on a stick I never felt so grateful for the situation I'm in right now! Well hope everyone has a awesome Thanksgiving and not to get too fat on some pie peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts