Sunday, November 14, 2010

VIC: Something Worth Fighting For

*SIGH* *PUNTS KITTEN* Another week starts tomorrow which I'm totally not ready for because I didn't do any of my homework and it's like whats the point honestly? I know I'm not cut for this shit.
What I had for breakfast the day of the performance I got so sick....

These babies are tuned and ready for some stage action!



Any who my first band performance was on Friday at Mt. View it was pretty stressful at first because one Nick and Gabi kept forgetting the lyrics. 2. The bass was having major hardware issues and I had only five minutes to fix it before going on stage which some how I was able to pull it off. 3. We only had about 20 secs to set up all of our stuff on stage but thanks to the whole tech crew class we were all set. 




Although we only got to play one song it went off without a hitch everyone loved us we mostly got very positive feedback. The only negative feedback was that some of the kids in the audience couldn't hear either me or Tyler because we were so spread out throughout the stage and quite a bit of people didn't like Nick's singing much which I thought was kinda sad but I couldn't even hear him while we were playing so I don't even know if he did great or not. 




Tyler's mom even got to record our performance which after we watched it and not once am I ever shown in the video which really really REALLY pissed me off at the time I went off so bad I grabbed one of the chairs in the music room and just threw it as hard as I can against the wall.... Honestly that whole incident did ruin my day I shouldn't let it ruin it but I did. 




Some people didn't really know why I was so mad not only was it my first band performance but it was just one of those moments where I can say hey look I can actually make something out of myself and prove it to others who think I can't do anything right. 




By the way I apologize for everyone who had to deal with my anger issues that day I swear they were so bad I lost count of how many times I said fuck, shit, damn, hell, and other many horrible obscenities. On the bright side when I got home and went down town on some Black Ops and played one zombies match with some friends that lasted for 3 INSANE HOURS OF KICKASSNESS.





From over seven hours of band practice I haven't had these in ages.... 


Saturday I was still pretty steamed about the whole thing but when I went to band practice Bryan told me that actually they just found that two other people recorded us and I'm actually in the recordings! (we plan to have the recording up on Facebook/youtube soon) I gotta say I'm pretty stage friendly compared to Nick and Gabi who were stiff as boards the whole time but I couldn't blame them I would about die if I sang in front of a whole school. 




So as scheduled we had band practice Nick screwed us over and went to do some of that stupid parkour shit I honestly don't get the point of that new fad it's dumb as hell and have fun when you break something like Nick did that day shocker.... So it was just the instrumental people that day probably one of the best practices ever we got so much done and finished 5 songs. Also another side note I plan on hopefully getting my band into the UCAS talent show. 





Well today I didn't do as much as I wanted. The only form of productivity was me giving Toby a bath. Both of my older siblings came over today. I came upstairs Nate, Nicole, and Chelsey were talking to Mom so I joined on the conversation we talked about hair and how we each do ours in the morning which was funny how such a conversation can be held between both the guys and girls. We also talked about well umm lets just say fetus's and leave it at that. 





The main highlight of the conversation was this

Mom: Oh Richard is such a good man he knows how to keep himself in shape and eats nothing but organic foods.

Nate: So he eats Marijuana brownies???




We all just started dying my brother is such a smart ass at times but I freaking love him..








Well I'm heading to bed night all!! Heres some panda love peace.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts