Saturday, March 5, 2011

100


Woo my 100th post! Didn't think I would still be doing this. In all honestly because I still feel kinda new to blogging and I don't know any other guys who even blog since everyone I know who blogs is a girl o.o.... I still have to thank my amazing friend Nina for getting me started on blogging because I probably wouldn't care till she talked to me about it. Now I love posting just about anything on my mind whether it's negative or positive. I even go back once in a while and read previous posts and I still remember how I felt those days. 

So I plan on hopefully posting 1288378197391273891273 more posts and I even feel like getting a journal to write along the side. I also wanna try new stuff to make my blog more interesting like starting tonight I'm gonna post "Music video of the day" which is pretty self explanatory I'm gonna go around looking up videos (mostly youtube) and find all of my favorite music videos. Which I hope I have enough to go on for a while. I also wanna thank my readers for taking the time for reading my posts and for giving me their reflection on them. So I hope you all keep reading my blog and this peruviano thanks you. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts