Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 26: F.E.A.R.


Ha I'm afraid of nothing! Na what am I saying I get pretty frightened actually. My biggest fears are extreme heights and abandonment. Usually if I'm stuck in a situation that either of the two are applied I typically shut down. I mean quite a bit of my life has been full of abandonment and I try my hardest to be a good friend with everyone. I'm scared that after High School I'll lose some or all of my friends and that I would have to start from scratch again..Which in reality we do lose touch with friends and not see or talk to them again, but that's what Facebook is for right? 

Heights, well those just plain scare the tacos out of me! But, this only happens when I'm somewhere up high without any form of a harness or something to keep from me from falling. So I can ride roller-coasters and stuff like that. But say I'm up high in the mountains or a canyon it will make me faint from looking down...

Well that's my fear post I'm sure it has frightened you very much! :p Next Post.

Next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts