Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 25: First?

What the poop does that mean? Am I suppose to have this hippy abstract theory that makes brain matter drip from your ears? Well I don't so there...

Well the first thing to come to mind about "First" all I can think of is my first kiss and first concert which both were pretty fanfreakingtastic I must say....Well this sucks I can't think of many "First" related topics since I probably already posted about them. Pfft this "day" was doo doo so I'll change topics. Rumors, don't ya just hate them? Something used by attention whores who's only motivation is to make someone's life turn for the worst. Our school is crawling with them actually and I can't stand a single one of them, hell I can't tolerate most of the kids at UCAS.. Well tomorrow will be better I promise. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts