Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 27 My Sanctuary

My favorite places? Are you meaning physically or mentally? To answer both it's on the stage. I found that out back in Jr High when I was a band geek and how I felt like nothing can stop me as long as I keep playing. But, sadly UCAS has kept me away from that due to it's lack of a music program..Till I played my first real show at Death Star and to me it was a form of a natural high. I was in control of my emotions and the drug was four strings and 20 frets that shook the room. I day dream all the time of playing in a giant stadium with crowds farther than the eye I can see and I'm usually playing with Opeth or Mastodon.

I wish my life career would be a musician. Because out of all the ideas I thought of just being on stage playing my heart out and given the opportunity to state my opinions in music. But I don't when or let alone how I would even pull it off or what my family or anyone else would think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts