Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 30: Finally!

Ha yes! I started this stupid thing on Jan 19th and it's March 14th wow talk about major delay..Well for my last moment (doo doo topic). I can think of today's moment. I got a sweet new desk today! My old one was a ghetto built that would wobble every time I printed out a paper. It made me realize how amazing my family is because it was my grandparents old desk and being the weakling that I am Nate took the time to help me move it.

Then after getting all of my stuff set up I talked to KresLynn for a while (as usual). Since this week is spring break her and I already made plans and were going to some date thing with Steven, Lynaya, Affy and Marcelo. Ha well that was my last day of this crap so I'll finally get to post about other things woo! Bedtime. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts