Saturday, March 19, 2011

Music Video of The Day: The Black Dahlia Murder

Ah who knew a band that name themselves after the famous unsolved murder of Elizabeth Short "Black Dahlia" can be so amazing? Saw these guys at The Venue along with Skeletonwitch, Toxic Holocaust, and Trap Them. Which I thought was a special event that because I absolutely loved EVERY band that played there. I'm saying that cause most of the concerts I've been to there's usually a band or two (usually the opening ones) that I'm iffy about. But these guys wow! They have some of the most intense songs ever created. They have these lyrics that would have a Black Metal element to, but their some of the funniest guys you'll ever meet so enjoy! Oh one last thing one interesting fact about these guys: All of the bandmates are neighbors isn't that awesome? I wish my band was like that..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts