Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Felt Free

Tomorrow I have my last final and I'm so happy this week is coming to a close and I'm excited for friday for the dance with Kresslyn! Nina I hope your reading this but I PASSED MATH 1010 with a C+ that's not great but I'm so beyond happy and pleased with myself that I wanted to give someone a hug but no one was near by so I just gave Toby one! I truly feel soo great! I swear I think I almost had a tear going on. I can move on to 1050 with Nate and Nina ahh this is gonna be great!! I know now if I really do an effort into something with all of my being I know I can do it I might even just take my Bio test tomorrow even though Busath says I don't have to because I got my Medical Terminology final tomorrow but after two hours of helping Caleb, Tawna, ERGG, and Brennan I think I can pass this test.




I feel like things are starting to go for the better I'm now starting to feel like going to California for Christmas (ya I know its lame I didn't say yes in the first place) but I honestly can't think of what I want for Christmas this year maybe some In Flames or Dark Tranquillity shirts or other band shirts I can't find ANYWHERE! Not even in Hot Topic (cringes) sorry but I never really like that store but where else am I gonna find a Mastodon or Dethklok shirt!?

It's sad I was so extremely attached to my iPod but it's nice to get my new one and I been going all out on putting bands on it I'm now at 50 gbs of music just about a third of the way of completing my quota :). So till January 1st I been eating really unhealthy because starting on 2011 I plan on going healthy and yes it's true about 90% (if not higher) of Americans fail to meet their new year resolutions within 10? 15 days? Somewhere around there but I plan on doing this!! I got my whole fitness plan ready and I got goals with deadlines. Well I got two tests and a project to do I'll for sure be a zombie tomorrow but the happiest one ever!!! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts