Wednesday, December 29, 2010

THIS IS DEDICATE FOR YOU IGNORANT PRICKS!!



This for the people who I can't stand and am disgusted by their views that are inhumane and just well plain out annoy the hell of me. Don't worry the people reading this won't see their names, but the fact they exist is insulting enough to them and the world. :)





The ideas and views I hear from you people make me wonder if your parents put lead based paint in your sippy cups. Then if that didn't make you stupid enough they played "Who can fall down the stairs the fastest!?". Of course you would always win so your prize would be full access to the medicine cabinet. Yet somehow your are able to utter a syllable that becomes a word, then comes sentences of pure ignorance so do your research please! I might actually consider you an intelligent being but that would be pushing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts