Friday, December 24, 2010

Stolen From Nina!

So I noticed this music game on your recent post Nina so I wanna play too!

1. Bleeding Through - Revenge I seek

This reminds me when I had an insane moment and tried to plan out how I would get back at that bastard of a father for all the neglect and abuse he afflicted on my Mom, Chelsey, and I, but in the end it never worked out.
2. Judas Priest - Riding on the Wind

Aw good times! This brought me back the memory of Chelsey's birthday when we went to park city for the day and rode all the skyline rides I can remember getting that big rush while riding the zipline down the mountain!

3. Judas Priest - Breaking the Law
Woah two Judas Priest songs in a roll yay! This brings back my more rebellious days when I was in elementary school with Andy, Nick, Shawn, and Roger. We were evil little bastards that would constantly pick on the other kids and I don't mean teasing them with annoying nicknames I mean beating the living hell out of them, mainly bullies so that's good right??? We would get sent into the office once or twice a week yet which surprised me they never called mom but I was happy with that.

4. Dream Theater - Hollow Years

This was probably a good theme for the years that I would rarely ever be genuinely happy and I would hate myself for every little thing.

5. Daft Punk - Superheroes

Oh hell ya love me some Daft Punk!! Nate got me into them back in 3rd grade and this reminds me of the guy as well seeing how he's one of the few amazing Superheroes in my life!!

6. Nine Inch Nails - Every Day is Exactly The Same

Some how I got a fun positive thing out of this but this was like back in 4th grade that everyday Andy and I would go to mine or his place and just play hours upon hours of video games after school!

7. DIO - Hide in The Rainbow

This reminds me of every person that hides behind their personal walls from reality and aren't willing to accept it no matter how much it's against their beliefs.

8. The Offspring - Self Esteem

YES!! I saw these guys when they were here with 311 :). Also Andy got me into these guys and other sweet punk bands back in 4th grade and this reminds me of the good times when I just didn't care about my looks I wish I could be that right now.

9. August Burns Red - Carol of the Bells
Never thought I would hear a kick ass metalcore of this till a couple years back! This brings the stupid family anger and conflict that went through the past christmas' and this year we decided not to give a damn and not let the stress of the holidays get to us. :)

10. Cannibal Corpse - Death Walking Terror

This brings me back all the memories of every metal concert I've been to and how I felt like I was the greatest and no one could touch me in the pit! Then I learned the hard way no matter what level of skill you have in anything there's always gonna be someone better than you so it's a good idea to make the best of what you got!

11. Serj Tankian - Empty Walls

AHHHHH I LOVE SERJ!! I saw him too a while back :) He's also the lead singer of System of A Down if ya guys didn't know that. I always had the out-most respect for the guy for his political views and talent.

12. Dark Tranquillity - The Grandest Accusation

This symbolizes those close minded freaks that I met in life that would say I would associate with drugs and beer and that I'm a heartless person but oh well fuck em :)

13. Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song

Ahh Marilyn Manson your such a freaking genius then some retards spread  rumors about you removing your lower ribs so you can suck your own ding dong but that would be impossible trust me I did my research. Nate also got me into this guy I remember getting an odd creepy vibe from listening to him but I couldn't stop playing it over and over! I love the lyric "I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist!"

14. KoRn - Politics

DAANG! I'm getting all the good songs for this game I saw these guys last summer and it was Nate that also got me into them!! This song reminds how politics is everywhere no matter how hard I try to get away from it and that most people in Utah don't know jack shit about their history when it comes to politics or at least so far that's what it seems to be.

15. White Zombie - Rat Finks, Suicide Tanks and Cannibal Girls

I remember hearing this song from Beavis and Butt-head Do America movie. The video was soo damn creepy but I would rewind the tape (ya VHS woo!) and watch it over and over then my mom caught me watching it and I wasn't allowed to watch it (I was ten at the time so she didn't find it "appropriate" pfft)

16. In Flames - Dawn of a New Day

This is when I remind myself when I had a crappy day that well hey there's gonna be another one tomorrow so lets hope it doesn't suck!

17. Deicide - Slave To The Cross

Do I really need to give a description about this one??

18. Dimmu Borgir - Sympozium

This reminds of my extremely dark times when I would listen to nothing but Norwegian Black Metal the most extreme sub-genre of metal! I just couldn't turn away from these guys they are gods!! I'm also glad to convert some friends into them as well :)

19. Oingo Boingo- Dead Man's Party

My first thought was my mom!! She loves these guys and saw them in concert with my dad and she's just all around a fun person that likes to dance around the house with her iPod or just likes to have this stuff blasting when she's doing her awesome painting in the exercise room.

20. Heaven Shall Burn - Combat

This is one of those songs that just make ya wanna beat the hell out of a small animal....So good and great for venting when stressed!

21. Jimi Hendrix - Long Hot Summer Night

This brings back all those summers when I would sneak out late at night just to take a walk in the cool nightly weather :)

22. Alter Bridge - Coming Home

This brings back those days of coming back from a long trip and that I was glad to be back at home.

23. Jedi Mind Tricks - Saviorself ft. Killah Priest

These guys are no doubt my favorite rap group of all time I usually don't listen to much rap till my friend Ernesto got me into Jedi Mind Tricks along with Necro and Immortal Technique. It's awesome they rap but have lyrics that would be in metal!

24. Sodom - Vocanic Slut

Okay this one actually made me laugh! It just reminds me of all the whores I know (male or female) that have no self respect and aren't getting anywhere in life....

25. Slayer - Silent Scream

This brings back the days where I wanted to tell certain people how much I hate them for hurting me in any way shape or form.

26. Dream Evil - Heavy Metal Jesus

hahahahaha this one is great! Reminds me of a guy I met at a concert who was extremely religious but listened to the most extreme metal ya can get!
27. Soulfly - Bring It

This one is a major adrenaline rush and reminds me of all fights I would get into at concerts and I had no form of humanity whatsoever.

28. Soundgarden - Face Pollution

Hmm all I could think of from this one is a image of a really really ugly person I met a while back....

29. Rob Zombie - Call Of The Zombie
AHH THIS USE TO SCARE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE! I woke up in the middle of the night and Nate left his stereo on and had this song playing it's really just 30 secs of a little kid talking in a really really creepy voice about zombies I could not get back to sleep after that....

30. Aborted - Gestated Rabidity
 last one! This is brings back when I started to jump into Death Metal and it's awesome goriness! I felt like I was no longer a human being about getting into this stuff but it's just soo....damn....goood....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts