Saturday, December 4, 2010

Too....Much....Candy....and Bitching.....




Finally this hellish week is over!! Although I'll be spending the weekend with Nate to do my math review so hopefully god willing (yes I'm desperate) I'll pass this upcoming math test and maybe just maybe pass Math 1010. So this night was a blast after school I went straight to Smashburger with Jimmy and got the most delicious and fattening fries and burgers oh sweet jesus it was amazing.... We went back to his place and hung out for a bit and listened to some tunes while thinking about to do for the rest of the night. So he comes out with this huge box just full of games for the Sega Genesis, 64, Wii, Playstation 1/2, 360 and I had no idea this dude was a freaking gamer I about died and we played some 64 and Sega.




I freaking loved the old games they were dumb as hell but at the same time were actually fun!! We then pulled out one of the kick ass psone games "Spyro" I remember the good old days of playing this game on end so we take turns playing and went for a good four or so hours of it. During that time we were also talking about our lives, girls, music, school, and other random junk. You could say it was one of those brotherly moments guys have once in a while it was nice and he just lets me borrow: Orange Box, Aliens V.S. Predator, Fallout 3, Prototype, Batman Arkham Asylum, Dead Space, and Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions. I gotta say that he's such an amazing friend to have it's so fun being around this guy outside of school and to think last year we hated the living hell out of eachother. Also on another sidenote Nick messaged me and apologized to the whole band that he was truly sorry about the whole thing and me and him made up over the whole issue so it was nice to fix that.






So some facebook drama (lame I know right?) I noticed that Brigham removed Nick and I from his friends oh no what are we to do!? Honestly all we did was comment and give him some advice on one of his status about "Oh woe is me I can get a girl so my life is hell" Boofuckinghoo you whiny bitch.... So he got all butt hurt and got mad at us. I hate that the fact that we tried to help him, he ignores our advice and we were even nice about the whole "issue". I sometimes don't get people like that I try to help them and they just go on and on and then you know they just get off of their "pain". Hey it could be worse you could be a child solider in Africa being forced to kill innocent people ya know it's no biggie or anything.....






I know what I'm doing this break....





Lately at home its been really bad my mom has been really on edge lately with Chelsey and I about just everything but I know I can't blame her for it. It kinda made it hard for me to deal with the usual every day crap I get at school (just the little things) and the fact that Talia pretty much ditched the rest of us to be with Mr. Shithead of a boyfriend 24/7 even after saying she will make time for us and tends to only come to me when she needs a favor or money sorry I'm not a tool, but I knew this was just an off week for me. So a couple nights back mom was talking to dad and I couldn't believe it but he was actually defending that whore. This happened so long ago why can't it just end and my dad just moves on and accept the fact he will never get my mom back? I want to able to concentrate in school and not worry about my mom's well being because of that piece of trash. It's hard to control myself emotionally and mentally lately with all this garbage but I know things will get better. Finals are coming up and I'll do my best to pass then it'll be Christmas break and I can just relax at home and take a minute to breathe for once.





Oh on the plus side our band photos got posted









kinda reminds me of a brown rob zombie







all the strings










danny our drummer














Gabi along with other members of the band


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts