Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tuesday



So I had 200 or so bucks to spend from Christmas so I went to the mall with my mom and chelsey and her little asian friend who shall not be named. BUT SWEET JESUS THE MALL WAS HELL ON EARTH!!!! When we got there the place was packed! I wanted to get in and get out but when your with girls they love to take their sweet ass time looking at EVERYTHING! I was done with my shopping in under half an hour and I bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 and wow wasn't I gonna try and get a life?? Oh well you can't separate a gamer from what they love best.











I also bought these sweet arab scarves that I always see Nate wearing and their called Shemaghs and their so freaking great and comfy!











One of the colors I got


The only down side to them is that my whole family thinks I look like a freaking terrorist when wearing them...When Nick first saw mine he said "Wow Dominic you look like your ready to suicide bomb something" FML.


Oh well tomorrow Chelsey and I are heading to Jerica's to hang out with some other people to watch movies and other fun stuff I'm so excited because it's rare that I ever get to see Jerica outside of school I love her so much she's such an amazing friend!






Then on New Years Eve Kresslyn is gonna be coming over and were gonna be playing video games and watching south park all day damn she's awesome....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts