Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pfft

S

orry for the delay my computer had major problems so I had to reformat the damn thing and now ALL of my music, movies and other awesome pirated junk is gone!! I got so mad I wanted to put kittens and broken glass in a garbage bag and roll it down the stairs!....So for the past few hours I been trying to bring my library of music awesomeness! So I'm gonna be backing up about the last couple of days that I been meaning to talk about.





So on Monday being the lard of laziness that I am I truly realized how much I lack a life by getting to level 100 on Gears 2 and I been playing this game for like 2 years now? Wow I need to get out more...





So later that night I think someone tried to break into my house! I was upstairs at like three in the morning getting something to eat (ya I'm that fat get over it) and then the door knob started to twist and turn frantically. So Toby started running around barking and I went to look to see who was at the door but whoever tried to get in was already gone so for the rest of the night I was paranoid and couldn't sleep!! I kept thinking whoever did it was gonna come by again and try to get into the house which is odd to think that someone would wanna break into our house since were in a white mormon neighborhood OH NO!




So for the rest of the night I was reading and talking to Carli who I haven't talked in a long long long loooooooooooong time. I use to have a crush on her back then when I met her at a party over at Affy's place which I remember losing my iPod that very same night! :/

Next Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts